Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NO USE CRYING OVER SPILLED COFFEE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was a 'nasty little spill' this morning at 7th and Montana as I treated my pants -- once again -- to a small portion of my Grande Drip. While I wasn't too concerned about it, Barista Nada saw the spill and flew into action faster than you can say 'scrubbing bubbles.' She rushed over with a couple of damp rags and said "Here, try this ... it's our secret formula ... it'll get the coffee stain out in no time." Then she wiped down the table and dried it off, as well. Now that's what I call VIP service. Speaking of VIPs, the Newly-Separated Ex-Governator rode by, as usual, on his bike. "Wow," said a tourist, "Was that Arnold Schwarzenegger?" "I don't know," I said, "It probably was, he rides by all the time." "That's great," he replied, "I've had a real celebrity sighting!" I'll bet by the end of his trip, the tourist will be as sick of him as everyone else ...

3 comments:

Paula said...

What about his wife? I bet you know the scoop there.

Bari said...

Dying to know the secret formula for coffee stains, do you think the baristas will "spill the beans?"

Seriously, I 'drip' my espresso on my shirt all the time (even though I make mine at home) and it makes me cuh---razy. Shoot me an email if they'll share!

Unknown said...

Would love to know that secret. Do you think the bribe of a cupcake would work?