Sunday, May 29, 2011

SILENT BUT DEADLY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was a silent but deadly morning at 7th and Montana today, thanks to an Anonymous Young Woman who made the scene with her laptop computer and a case of indigestion. There I was, working on the Sunday crossword, when the woman-in-question let loose a muffled fart and ran to the restroom. She ran so quickly that she left her laptop open ... and I couldn't help peeking at what was on her screen. It was a scientific presentation of some sort that read: "Gas to Liquid = Condensation. Liquid to Gas = Evaporation. Solid to Gas = Sublimation. Gas to Solid = Deposition." I guess the poor thing must have been studying too hard ...!

2 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

LOL....in TN we would say "bless her heart"

Paula said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. What else would make me laugh down here in dry hot south Texas.