Friday, July 1, 2011

A MYSTERY CELEBRITY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!




It was Lights, Camera, Action at 7th and Montana this morning as a new Mystery Celebrity landed in our midst. I found out about it from Neighbor Robb, who texted me a video with an enigmatic message. "Listen carefully to the ladies asking 'Who is that ... Is he famous?'" The video -- taken near 7th and Montana -- was grainy but as near as I could tell, it showed one man rushing down 7th Street and another crossing the street. "Thanks for the video," I replied, "But I can't tell who it is." That's when the surprise kicked-in. "Ummmm ... that's you!," Robb answered. Evidently, Robb turned the tables on me. He saw me walking down 7th Street and let his Spycam do the rest. Sheesh ... what an appalling invasion of privacy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

A-ha...it's Spy vs Spy at 7th and Montana!

Anonymous said...

Clap, Clap, Clap....Well Done Robb.