Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAIR'S LOOKING AT YOU, KID ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Heads were turning at 7th and Montana this morning as "Madame Tussaud," a local fashionista who resembles a cross between Anne Robinson, host of the television game show The Missing Link, and Lily Munster, unveiled a Bold, New Look. She's sporting a Crew Cut, complete with Patchwork Designs shaved onto the back of her head. "Tussaud" has always been something of a trendsetter but, if you ask me, her new 'do is a don't ...!

8 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Wow, are her lips really that big?

Ken Riches said...

Wait, did'nt Sinead O'Connor try that look many years ago; did not work for her either.

Beth said...

I'm with Linda (Andirondack). Those are some might big lips!

Lynne said...

I never understand why young people mess with their hair and try to change it.

Myra said...

I don't understand why people have to be so "trendy"...it obviously doesn't work. Are those lips for real or is it collagen?? Ewe...

garnett109 said...

I wonder if she shaves her back?

Lippy said...

I always get such a kick out of the observations you make here. Too funny my friend. All the best in the New Year :)


She's not hot.

Saltydawg said...

Love Lynnes comment, Doll, I don't think she looks that young!
Gaz ;-)