Friday, December 5, 2008

SEND IN THE ORBS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as local Singer/Actress/Entrepreneur Susan shared a deep, dark secret. "I see Orbs," she said. As Susan explained it, Orbs are essentially wheel-shaped balls of energy -- spiritual presences -- which hover over our heads, sometimes protecting us, sometimes not. "Tell me," I whispered, casting a sideways glance towards a lone Apple Fritter in the pastry display case, "Are there any Orbs here now?" "Not really," Susan explained, "There's one flying around the ceiling but that's about it." I have to admit, there's something frankly appealing about the notion of bouncing balls of energy that look out for mankind. Just think of the possibilities. The Auto Industry needs a bailout? No problem. Tell the manufacturers to check with the Orbs. Shortage of troops in Afghanistan? Not to worry. Send in the Orbs. Perhaps the best idea came from Susan, herself: She suggested that the two of us co-host a cable news show featuring interviews with Orbs and other Paranormal Entities from a table at 7th and Montana ...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze...I thought everybody could see orbs. Oh my gosh, I need some lipstick and mascara. Is it too late for a recall? Marty, I'm going to need a 12 hour notice next time I'm featured in your blog! Cheers, Susan aka SSL

garnett109 said...

Don't bogart that doobie pass it to me I haven't seen orbs in years!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Kooky!

Myra said...

Didn't you get a pic?? Surely that trusty camera phone of yours would have captured the energy!!

Beth said...

LOL at Garnett's comment!

I see orbs when I stare at the sun for a while and then look away. Does that count? ;)

Beth