Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BABY'S FIRST COFFEE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was "Baby's First Coffee" this morning at 7th and Montana as Our Favorite City Councilman gave his Adorable Daughter Rosemary her very first taste of a Caramel Macchiato. The one-year-old took to it like mother's milk, toddling up to my table with a big smile on her face. "Do you like it?," I asked. She looked at me, smiled and nodded her head in enthusiastic agreement. Then she dropped it on the ground. To be clear: She didn't actually drink any coffee ... it was just a small sample of milk foam on a stirrer. But it seemed to be enough to get her hooked ...!

4 comments:

Webster said...

And enough, apparently, to give her the jitters as well! Ah Starbucks. Creating one addict at a time.

Amy said...

Memories of my own childhood....I was drinking coffee by 4.

Paula said...

Well my granddaughters tell me it sure it good to drink while studying for tests at UT.

Ken Riches said...

Caramel Macchiato is not coffee, it is more like candy :o)

I say, try the espresso.