Monday, April 5, 2010

JOANN ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA?


It was a case of mistaken identity at 7th and Montana this morning as I searched -- in vain -- for Joann. You see, on Saturday, Joann, who I haven't met in person, left a comment on my blog that she was thinking of swinging by Our Favorite Starbucks on Monday. Thanks to the Blogosphere, I knew that Joann is from Southern California and she has expressed an interest in visiting 7th and Montana. The only problem is, during the work week I'm usually only around for the five-to-eight minutes it takes for someone to do something zany. Today it was me. "Joann?!?," I yelled at various intervals. The only person who sort of responded was Barista Tyler, who poked his head out briefly from behind the Espresso Bar. Who knows ... maybe if he was wearing his Black Fright Wig (pictured below) he could have passed for Joan Jett ...!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Sorry you didn't connect with the right Joann. She could have been more fodder for your blog.

Rose said...

She will eventually show up and walk up to you!

Joann----make a contact!

Ken Riches said...

Sorry your paths did not cross.