Monday, July 12, 2010

COLD CALL ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Extra, Extra ... Read all About it: Neighbor Larry is staring in a new online sitcom called Cold Call that's currently running on Steve Carrell's "Funny or Die" network. Like a cross between "The Office" and "Death of a Salesman," Cold Call follows a series of misfits as they stumble their way through the high-pressure world of sales. The boss, Simon Cooke (played by Larry), has a problem. He tells his psychiatrist, "If I don't increase my sales by over 200 percent in the next two months, Big Tom is going to castrate me and sell my balls to a street vendor in Guadalajara!" Does he succeed? I don't know ... but if I were you, I'd lay off the mini-puff pastries at 7th and Montana for a while. Check-out Cold Call at www.funnyordie.com/coldcall.

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Now that's Just Nuts!

Unknown said...

Death of a salesmen like huh?...Well...ah?...Does that mean the Guadalajara thing might be one of the episodes!Eeeeeeeoooo! For Gods sake, hide your neighbor!