Saturday, July 3, 2010

MEET THE MEGAPHONE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Block your ears, folks, there's a new "Loudspeaker" -- an incredibly noisy cell phone talker -- in town, and he's intent on breaking the sound barrier. He made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning speaking in tongues, babbling so loudly I could hear him all the way down 7th Street. It was like listening to a human megaphone. "Good God," I said, "What language is that?!?" "I think it's Chinese," said Neighbor Richard. "Are you sure?," I replied, "It sounds more Middle Eastern." "You may be right," said Richard, "I think it's Farsi." Whatever it was, it wasn't Farsi enough ... away, that is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Marty,
Farsi sounds like "farce" to me!...lol... Could be one in the same!

Anonymous said...

Marty, you are probadly right when you stated that it sounds like Middle Eastern. Most Middle Eastern's speak so LOUD, you just want to yell at them to turn it down, several notches.

Ken Riches said...

What, quit whispering, I can not hear you :o)