Monday, July 5, 2010

A MAGIC ACT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


There was magic in the air this morning at 7th and Montana ... or maybe not, as the case may be. There I was, minding my own business, when a woman walked right up to me and asked, "Have you done any tricks today?" I was dumbfounded. "Tricks?," I asked. "You know," she explained, "Magic Tricks." She went on, "I saw you perform at a birthday party last week and you were great!" She wasn't kidding. I tried reasoning with her. "I'm not a magician," I explained, but I don't think she believed me. Finally, in exasperation, I added, "Hmmm ... maybe you're right, maybe that was me you saw last week. That might explain these blackouts I've been having!" While she chuckled, I whipped out my Spycam and pointed it in her direction. You know what they say, the hand is quicker than the eye ...!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Did it ever occur to you, it could have been a pick up line...lol.

Ken Riches said...

You so sly Marty :o)

Beth said...

Marty the Magnificent does have a certain ring to it!

garnett109 said...

at a quick glance she looks like carrot top

Sage Ravenwood said...

People are strange. You would think she'd get the hint, you weren't her magician. Or where you? (Hugs)Indigo