Sunday, July 25, 2010

HORSE PLAY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Madame Trotsky, the Red Menace who galloped down 7th Street this morning wearing high-heeled clogs that made her sound like Seabiscuit on Steroids. "Look out," said Diane, "There go the Clydesdales." I followed her inside to get a better look and whipped out my Spycam as she ponied-up $2.50 for a cappuccino. She was hot-to-trot alright, and all eyes were on her as she clip-clopped out the door and into her fancy Acura NSX. "High-Ho Silver and Away," I said as she left us in the dust. The crowd was hoarse with laughter ...!

3 comments:

Webster said...

Ooh, I'm sorry you didn't get a chot of those clippity-clop clogs!

garnett109 said...

You could lead that horse to cappuccino but can she drink it?

Paula said...

I can't believe you didn't show us those clogs.