Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GREETINGS FROM BELLEVUE ...!

Greetings from beautiful Bellevue, Washington, where I am staying at an "off-the-beaten-track" all-suites hotel. It's one of those places where they offer free breakfast, free wireless and rooms with a kitchenette. It's also pet-friendly. When I arrived, I couldn't help noticing a tray of freshly-baked cookies and a container of doggie biscuits on the front desk. "Can I offer you a treat?," asked the woman at the front desk. "You don't have to ask twice," I said, "I'm starving!" I grabbed a doggie biscuit and looked her dead in the eye. "Mind if I take another for the road?" I asked. She didn't even crack a smile. Maybe she thought I belonged in the kind of Bellevue that comes with rubber walls ...

4 comments:

garnett109 said...

That's just crazy!

Webster said...

Nah, we just aim to please up here. Whatever's your fancy! Besides, you could have had a pooch in your pocket.

Ken Riches said...

You are crazy man :o)

jud said...

it's good for bone strength