Friday, July 2, 2010

DOODLE UNTO OTHERS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Doodler, an aspiring, young artist who made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning in a daze. He sat quietly at a table near the espresso bar, closed his eyes and began absent-mindedly pushing a pencil across a sketchbook. They say life imitates art, but this guy looked about as lifeless as they come. Somehow, his pencil kept moving across the page, almost as if it had a mind of its own. I couldn't resist taking a peek at his work before I ran out the door ... and that's when I got the shock of my life. It looked like he was drawing the various people at the tables around him, including me. What a disgusting invasion of privacy ... next thing you know he'll be posting the images online!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty, you just might have some competion for the 7th and Montana action.
Hopefully, his doodle drawings wil not be as fast as your posted blog.

Webster said...

Were they good likenesses? Sound like great practice for an artist!

Ken Riches said...

I see blackmail in your future.

Paula said...

Great! I think you and he could become fast friends and maybe start a business.

NikonLady said...

I love the ending. hahaha!
I've been absent for a while. I forgot how much I enjoyed your stalking...I mean blogging. ;)

Good to see life is sketching along!
Take care!