Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was Snap, Crackle and Pop at 7th and Montana on Sunday as an Anonymous Nincompoop crashed his "Smart Car" while attempting to parallel park it across from Our Favorite Starbucks. Despite the fact that he had all the space in the world -- there weren't any cars in front of him -- he backed right into a Silver Acura with a resounding thud. "Ha, Ha, Ha," he laughed, noticing that he had an audience, "My car might be Smart, but the driver's another question." I didn't argue. He was quick to add, "There's no damage at all to either car." Indeed, I checked and he was right. "Not to worry," I muttered, "This will be Our Little Secret ... !"

3 comments:

emikk said...

I wonder if he got his driver's licence from a cracker jack box!

Paula said...

You got the picture.

Ken Riches said...

Perhaps better glasses are in order.