Saturday, August 14, 2010

STAR-SPANGLED BUTTOCKS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


The stars were out at 7th and Montana this morning. The only problem is, they were plastered on someone's rear end. An Unfortunate Fashion Victim made the scene wearing skin-tight, translucent white pants with five pink stars emblazoned across her behind. "Get a load of the Star-Spangled Buttocks," I said, as I whipped out my Spycam and crept up behind her. I wasn't sure whether to salute or take her photo, so I opted for a little of both. She turned around and nearly caught me in the act, but thank God I had the presence of mind to pretend I was sending someone a text message. Something tells me if she knew what I was up to I'd really be seeing stars ...!

7 comments:

Paula said...

what is worse is a woman with a word across her butt. Oh maybe I'm just jealous I'm not young enough to wear that "stuff".

Ken Riches said...

Not my cup of tea :o)

Webster said...

Is that any worse than 'juicy'?

Joann said...

LOL!! ONE of these days, you're going to get caught.... Hope you're a quick thinker of excuses!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

You were like EXPRESSING yourself.

Rose said...

I don't think any form of wording belongs on someone's butt!

However, your "people watching" is quite amusing in your neck of the woods!

Hugs, Rose

Connie said...

Love your Post Titles BTW