Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Man's Best Friend was out of control at 7th and Montana this morning. And if you don't believe me, just ask "Fletcher the Fetcher," a regular at Our Favorite Starbucks who is kept on a very tight leash ... by his dog. The fun began when "Fletcher's" car alarm went off. "That's my dog," he explained, "He's learned how to set off the alarm when I leave him in the car. It's his way of reminding me that I have to bring him a Blueberry Scone." And with that, Fletcher ran inside, bought a Blueberry Scone, and rushed it to his dog. The whole thing made me wonder, what does Fletcher's dog do when nature calls, ram on the accelerator and pull into the nearest rest stop ...?!?

2 comments:

Paula said...

Fletcher's dog is very spoiled or very smart.

Anonymous said...

Fletcer the Fetcher & his dog (obviously the brains here) would make a great cartoon.
-Cin