Monday, August 30, 2010

BABY'S FIRST SPYCAM ...!

It was a weekend of Firsts for my niece, Leah, and nephew, Jackson, here in Massachusetts: Their first, big joint birthday celebration, my niece's first birthday and the first time I, for one, have seen so many gifts under one roof. And the gifts, themselves, represented a number of firsts. Take Leah's motorcycle (pictured above). It's a fully motorized, pink Baby Harley-Davidson. It might be a while before she's ready to fully rev it up, but it's good to know she has the helmet just-in-case. Then there's Jackson, who received his own "iPhone," for his third birthday. Actually it's an iTouch but, thanks to my brother-in-law, it's already loaded with all his favorite songs and applications. It doesn't have a camera, but I can't help thinking of it as "baby's first spycam" ...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Justin as a guest spy-cammer.
-Cin

Ken Riches said...

Hacker in training :o)