Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE VEILED LADY ... AT 30,000 FEET!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "The Veiled Lady," the woman sitting next to me today on United Flight #347 to Boston. Truth be told, there was nothing particularly unusual about her, but experience has taught me that it's always a good idea to whip out the Spycam early-on in a flight, just in case your seatmate does something nutty later on. The only problem is, she somehow figured out that I was taking her picture. "What are you doing?," she asked, "Taking my picture?!?" I couldn't very well try to pretend I was using my cell phone at 30,000 feet, so I just smiled and said, "Now why would I want to do something like that? Not that you're not photogenic, of course." She smiled at me, but I don't think she was convinced. Faster than you can say 'Privacy Please,' she pulled a sweatshirt out of her carry-on bag and used it to cover her face for the rest of the five-hour flight. Was it something I said ...?

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

You silver tongued devil you :o)

Anonymous said...

You have finally met your match.

Paula said...

I'm glad she didn't put that sweatshirt over your head and draw the strings up tight. Gosh we would miss you.

Anonymous said...

Her blog says something about scary, creeper man taking photos on her flight. Hee hee. Oh wait...it says, "He was really cute, though."
;-) Cin

Rose said...

You finally got caught! LOL