Sunday, August 8, 2010

SEEING STARS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning ... but decided to keep his distance from the crowd. Instead of pressing the flesh, as he occasionally does, he simply remained in his Zippy Silver Porsche and gave us all a stern salute. That didn't stop us from peppering him with questions. "Where's my tax refund?," asked Richard. "How's that budget coming?," asked Bob. "What's your take on Meg Whitman?," I asked. He turned a blind eye to us all. Speaking of Blind Eyes, I evidently didn't recognize 1980s' teen star Molly Ringwald when she walked right by me this morning. Rumor has it she's been hanging out at 7th and Montana for weeks now, but I wouldn't know her if she stuck Sixteen Candles on her head and convened a meeting of the Breakfast Club at the Espresso Bar ...!

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Cool that the governator passed by. As for Molly, you need to get up to speed :o)

Paula said...

You should have ask him for a ride in his silver car.

Unknown said...

I love that you see these people.
Um...Molly Ringwald is one of my all time FAV's. You have to get a shot of her for me...PLEASE. LOL

I agree with Paula, ask for a ride next time. :D