Friday, August 6, 2010

MANY HAPPY RETURNS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was Many Happy Returns at 7th and Montana this week as Neighbor Nat celebrated his birthday. Happy Birthday, Nat! Also, Kathy made the scene, renewed and refreshed after two weeks in Australia. In case anyone doubts that she really was in Australia, she sent me a picture (below) of herself and her friend, Laura, holding a cuddly Koala. Speaking of returns, I'm pleased to say that I'm back up and running with my blog after a five-day absence. In case you were wondering what happened, a new security patch was installed on my computer that made it so secure I couldn't connect to the Internet. To make matters worse, I was busy with back-to-back meetings all week, which meant that I couldn't address the problem until today. Sorry for the brief hiatus. I guess I'll just have to make up for it by finding twice at much weirdness at 7th and Montana this weekend ...!


6 comments:

emikk said...

Sounds like you've gone through computer hell! Thank God you're back!...I swas going through withdrawals!

Rose said...

Happy Birthday to Nate!

Glad you are back and up and running!

Hugs, Rose

Ken Riches said...

Glad you got through your rough patch :o)

Paula said...

I'm glad you're back before I realized you were gone. Been kinda tied up myself. Pretty girls and fat bear.

garnett109 said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the many business meetings. I hope they fed you well, at least.
The photos with the koala is sweet.
-Cin