Thursday, August 26, 2010

SIBLING REVELRY ... IN MASSACHUSETTS


Love was in the air this morning in Plainville, Massachusetts, as I arrived to celebrate the birthdays of my nephew, Jackson, and my niece, Leah. Here's a photo of big brother, Jackson, who is almost three, kissing his sister, Leah, who is almost one. When I told Jackson that he's not the only one with a little sister, that my little sister is his own 'mommy,' he seemed pretty surprised. "But mommy is all grown up," he said. "Yes," I answered, "But she'll always be my little sister!"

5 comments:

Traci said...

Very sweet~!

Anonymous said...

Jackson & Leah are just ADORABLE

Anonymous said...

Awww... great photo and nice conversation. -Cin

Beth said...

Great picture! Enjoy your time with family!

Paula said...

JUst a precious picture. I'm wondering what Leah's middle name is. My youngest is Leah Beth but she hates the Beth part.