Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a taste of the Paranormal at 7th and Montana today as word spread that Our Favorite Starbucks is haunted. "There's a ghost in here who keeps playing with the blender, turning it on and off, on and off," said one insider on the night shift. "That would be me," said "Barnacle Bess," taking full responsibility, "I'm a ghost ... I've been dead for years." No one argued, but I couldn't resist making a special request. "As long as you're hovering around the blender, would you mind making me a Frappuccino ...?

3 comments:

Paula said...

what a sweet little lady! I bet she has some tales to tell.

Myra said...

The most interesting people hang out @ 7th & Montana!

Anonymous said...

Marty - you really ought to put all of these together and make a book out of them.....they're funnier than Dave Barry!! Betsy