Thursday, January 31, 2008

A MAD HATTER AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...?!?

                             

Hats Off to the Anonymous Trendsetter who walked into 7th and Montana today wearing a Skull-Hugging Winter Cap, complete with Ear Flaps and a Tail.  Never mind that it's 60-degrees and sunny outside, this man is prepared for the Snows of Kilimanjaro.  Either that, or he mugged one of Santa's Helpers.  Said one onlooker, "Maybe he's making a statement." "Yes," I thought to myself, "He's telling the world that he's a Goofball ...!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "WARM" goofball..................

Anonymous said...

He would have been warm here!  It was 23 this morning.
Traci

Anonymous said...

We're all "Goofballs", yet only 2% of us realize it...I kinda like the fuzzy headed little elf's chapeau.
PC

Anonymous said...

his hat resembles the tree in 'pans labyrinth' I hope hes got eyes.Beckie x

Anonymous said...

I swear, I have something like that I clean my toilet with. Trust me, I ain't wearing it at the time when I clean it either!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Some people just make it up as they go along!  Funny...
xoxo ~Myra