Wednesday, January 9, 2008

TWINS AT CES ...

                             

It was a brush with celebrity as I paid my respects this week to Homer Simpson while we were rehearsing presentations in the Blu-ray Disc booth at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.  For the record, Homer -- pictured above -- is the one with the yellow skin, bulging eyes and five o'clock shadow.  As usual, I've spent nearly the entire show holed up in meeting rooms.  By the time I leave, I'll be ready for a new career as Homer's stunt double ...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who is the other guy??  :-)  Reminds me of my nephew, not the one with the yellow skin and bulging eyes and beard -- the other guy!

Anonymous said...

LOL  Nah... not twins at all!  I actually turned on channel G4 last night for a bit, and they were talking about how one of the big studios is not going to do HD anymore but is going BluRay on all their dvd's now!  So, I don't know if that was your doing or not, but I bet it is good news for you, either way!  So, Congrats!

The floor looked awesome and crazy all at the same time!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Um, sure I see the resemblance!  I hope you're enjoying the show...even if you have to work it.  C'mon...you're in Vegas!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Cute.  You look a lot more like your avatar than Homer!  LOL
Traci

Anonymous said...

Babe magnets!  :))

Anonymous said...

Im afraid you will have to work on your beer belly first! Beckie x