Thursday, January 24, 2008

SIGN OF THE TIMES AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

In what some locals are viewing as a "sign of the times," a series of new, personalized Barista Signs appeared this morning at Our Favorite Starbucks.  "Look," cried Barista Robb this morning, "I have my own sign!"  Indeed, right by the Barista Station, was a sign reading, "Your Barista is Robb.  Today I recommend a Double Tall Cappuccino."  The new signs appeared just weeks after a group of top Starbucks management -- including their CEO -- was rumored to have visited 7th and Montana.  Personally, I think the new signs are a nice touch and in keeping with the spirit at 7th and Montana, where we have a sense of Community and Loyalty you don't find at the three other Starbucks locations down the street ...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how cozy your Starbucks is.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Double-tall....hmm that's me! I'm on my way

Anonymous said...

Double tall huh? Do they not offer just a plain good coffee there anymore?
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

did they give out blackboards and chalk to customers so you can write things like bye, thanks for the coffee, or yuk this tastes like cack! Beckiex

Anonymous said...

Very nice!  Gives a personal touch :)
xoxo ~Myra