Saturday, March 15, 2008

FAREWELL TO JACKSON ...!

Six-Month-Old Jackson flew back to Massachusetts today with my Sister and Brother-in-Law as our family vacation drew to a close.  One of my priorities on this trip was to get to know my new nephew a little better.  Something tells me we're going to get along very nicely.  Every time he sees a cup of coffee, he tries to grab it ... a habit that can be downright scary at six months but, over time, will give us a lot in common.  My sister, of course, has already told him that he cannot drink coffee until he's in Medical School, studying for his exams.  I'll start saving a seat for him at 7th and Montana ...!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty, how can you go and leave that adorable little plumpkin? He woulda been packed up in my suitcase and and sitting having his milk at 7th and Montana. I hope the baby changing facilities are up to scratch in your local Starbucks?
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jackson is such a cutie!  Sounds like you will get along great!
Traci

Anonymous said...

He is quite the character, LOL.  Love the hats and glasses, what a lil man! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ehhhh....I was drinking coffee when I was three...so you won't have to wait that long for a coffee buddy.  (Yes, age 3.  My grandma used to make me coffeemilk.  Half coffee, half milk, plenty of sugar.)

I love that picture of Jackson with the shy face....too adorable!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!  He is just so sweet!!!!!!  Makes me want a little one again... for about 5 minutes!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

he is just an adorable boy! I am so glad you got to have a family vacation. There is really nothing better. Our oldest son and family are coming to Texas for a few days at Easter. We are so anxious o see them. Especially since I am playing cupid and introducing our granddaughter to a nice young man we have met!

Anonymous said...

loving the hat and shades Jackson, maybe him and Ty could be penpals when they grow up....Beckie x

Anonymous said...

It sounds as though someone has hidden that very important, and oft missed teeny weeny paragraph in the sibling by-laws...the one that spells out how uncles are genetically prone to maligning EVERY ONE of Mommie's greatest efforts.  It's the law.  Just ask both my brothers.  And my uncles.  And my last two living great uncles.  Ask em...;)  C.