Thursday, March 20, 2008

FROZEN POOP, ANYONE ...?!?

                             

What would you do if the person sitting next to you on a plane suddenly turned to you, laughing, and said, "Frozen Poop ... What will they think of next?!?"  Such was my quandary yesterday aboard United Flight #856 to Washington, D.C., as the woman sitting next to me tried to engage me in a discussion about -- you guessed it -- Frozen Poop.  Sensing my confusion, she called my attention to page 147 of the Sky Mall Catalogue where they're actually selling something called POOP-FREEZE, an "emergency pet product that every pet owner should have."  The concept is simple:  Just point a 10-ounce can of Poop Freeze at Fido's Feces, press the trigger and, voila, a quick burst of liquefied gas flash freezes the poop-in-question to minus 62 degrees, instantly hardening it for easy pickup and disposal.  "Just Frost and Toss," say the good people at Poop Freeze, Inc., "It's that simple!"  By the time we landed, I was a convert.  I don't have a dog, but a little Poop Freeze might go a long way here in Washington where, Lord knows, there's plenty of shit flying around ...!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's great!  Must run out and get some!
Traci

Anonymous said...

What ever next ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh, Marty!! what next! You seem to attract all these funny things! Love it! Barb

Anonymous said...

I wonder what else you could point-and-freeze with this stuff. I may have to spend the $15 (yikes) for a can just to PLAY with. I don't have a dog, but this could be an interesting science project. I'll let you know. --Cin

Anonymous said...

NO. WAY.  I read about this company a couple of years ago in a marketing magazine!  Obnoxiously innovative. ;)  C.

Anonymous said...

Wow... that is a good idea... as a dog owner... I relate!  LOL

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I need to send a can of that stuff to the lil ole lady that walks her dog in my neighborhood!  She supposedly cleans up after her "precious" and I'm not going to go inspect.  I let the husband do the yard work, lol.

Anonymous said...

What the hell will they come up with next!!! I do have a small dog. And she's a yapping tootsie roll factory...But, I can't picture myself freezing her stool for any reason! I can immagine though that there are those who will find a need for this thingy... You know what they say, The world belongs to the one who can build a better mouse trap!...And with all of the uses that have come up for excrament...who knows!....kit

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it works for erectile dysfunction too?
Gaz
PS Not that I have that problem, just asking though ;-)

Anonymous said...

Could this be used as a mace substitute?  haha...  I doubt a criminal would high tail it out of here over 62 degrees though.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Pickles being a working dog won't go anywhere but in my yard, it's the rare occasion she does. So I can't imagine needing this. It does sound like a notive idea. I'm more amazed at what topics people choose to make small conversation with.....Have a wonderful, peaceful holiday dear friend! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I used to usea similar thing to remove chewing gum from the carpet of the shoe shop i worked in, oooh those were glamorous days......Beckie x