Sunday, March 2, 2008

"PAJAMA PARTY" AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

Cathy kicked-up her heels this morning at 7th and Montana in anticipation of a much-ballyhooed "Slumber Party" tonight with 80 of her friends.  But don't jump to any conclusions:  Tonight's shindig is unlikely to include Sleeping Bags, Pillow Fights or Jiffy Pop popcorn.  It's being held at the Four Seasons Hotel to celebrate a friend's 65th Birthday.  Still, one wonders what they'll do when Cathy's friend turns 70 ... a Pizzafest at Chuck E. Cheese, perhaps?!?  Meanwhile, as for Howard, Pizza might be a Safe Bet for dinner in Cathy's absence.  Rumor has it, last time he was in the kitchen, he accidentally incinerated a copy of The Wall Street Journal while trying to "dry it off" in the Microwave.  Now that's what I call a Hot News Flash ...!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool heels..........

Anonymous said...

What pretty shoes kathy has---good lookin' leg too! Ah to be 65 again! Barb

Anonymous said...

I hope Cathy has fun!!! What a great idea!  Poor Howard... he should totally order in!  lol

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

LOL, poor Howard!  I hope Cathy and her friends have a good time.  My daughters managed to kill two of my microwaves within a year.  Long story, short fuse.  I can't complain though since I took out all my pans trying to broil a fish.  Fortunately, I had not put the fish in yet - can you imagine the stench?? Yikes!  

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast!  In more ways than one!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope I have such friends at that age.  I'm sure all those ladies will have a ball!  The idea of all of them having a good ole time just made my day.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

It was a great party.  At the opening lunch, ten women were hypnotized and asked to do somewhat exotic dances on a little stage.  No one performed to the point of  embarrassement, but the belly dancing segment was something to see!  After dinner there was a musical review of the birthday girl's life put on by her close friends and family, the theme and music was from "My Fair Lady."  If you didn't know that she is a lovely lady before, you surely knew after that show.  This morning's breakfast party included a psychic reading.  Can't write here what she told me but I'm planning on going to our Fair Lady's 70th in 5 years for sure!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a party! But if Howard is anything like my Shawn, he'd have a few guys over to play Poker in my absence... : ~ }...Kit

Anonymous said...

Cathy. Feet off the table, and stop wearing clothes that make you look like a lampshade!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

My, what an ecclectic group you are!  Love those shoes!!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha!  Tell Kathy...GREAT shoes, and thanks for the Hope! ;)  C.

Anonymous said...

and he also steam cleans his undercrackers in thier too!! Beckie x

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s draw up is unpretentious and unstained and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Suit accumulate them coming. Greets!!!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]