Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FIGHTING FIRE WITH STARBUCKS ... !

                             

The crowd at 7th and Montana was all fired-up this morning as a group of Santa Monica Firefighters descended en masse on Our Favorite Starbucks.  "I sure hope there's not a Five-Alarm Fire in progress anywhere," I said, suspiciously.  "Not to worry," said Susan, "Those guys come here all the time.  At least we know they're fully caffeinated!"  I have a somewhat different theory.  Rumor has it that Starbucks' new Honey Latte -- an obscenely sweet "blend of honey, warm spice flavors and espresso, topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of pure, golden honey" -- makes a Great Flame Retardant ...!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bagsy the one in the middle. He can put my fire out any day!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

The honey latte sounds nauseating. Does it come with a free fritter? ACK! --Cin

Anonymous said...

Oooooo the one without the hat looks hot!!  Next time get closer pics, Marty!!!  You've got lots of 40 something womens reading this blog looking to check out beefcake firefighters from LA!  LOL  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need to start getting close ups of hot firemen.  Then spin them around and do the ass shot.  That would satisfy... er... be enjoyable for us women.  ;)
Jamie

Anonymous said...

I have never liked honey, agree with the other comment on fritters and honey! ACK!

Anonymous said...

I think we all need a much closer picture of the guy in the middle.  Come on, Marty, tell him you are doing a blogumentary.  It's for sad, middle aged women (and men, Gaz!) all over the country!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Hear hear Traci lol ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I've tried it...bleh...just coffe and milk with too much honey...I need mine more mucked up than that (can't stand the taste of coffee...go figure).  Now...those not-so-little hotties there...you say they show up all the time, eh?  I'm SO makin' a trip to Seventh And Montana VERY soon...lololol. (Yes...I'm a typical power 'ho...;) ) ;)  C.

Anonymous said...

I rekon it would make a great hair remover for those, um , tricky areas.Beckie x