Thursday, March 19, 2009

BEGGING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a sad day at 7th and Montana as Barista Tyler resorted to begging for inclusion in my blog. "Please, please, please put me in your blog again, Marty," he said. Evidently, Tyler -- as aspiring actor -- comes from the "any publicity is good publicity" school of thought. Who knows, perhaps my blog will give him his big break? On a more somber note, speaking of begging, I am begging for prayers. My father is in the hospital for heart surgery and I am on my way to Boston to be with him. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

10 comments:

Beth said...

Barista Tyler...you sure have to give him credit for persistence!

I hope all goes well with your Dad's surgery, Marty. Safe travels, and I'll be sending good thoughts you and your family's way!

Love, Beth

Mike said...

Keeping your dad in my prayers. Let us know how it goes.

Ken Riches said...

You and your family are in our thoughts. This is almost routing surgery these days, god speed :o)

emikk said...

Your Dad is in my thoughts and prayers.

Webster said...

I'll be sending good vibes your way. Hope your trip to Boston is uneventful (in the best way), and that your Dad has a successful surgery.

Rose said...

You have my prayers for your Dad.

I'm orginally from Boston. Is your father in the Mass. General Hospital?

The power of prayers is strong....

Hugs, Rose

garnett109 said...

keeping your father in our thoughts and prayers

Unknown said...

Praying for your Dad and safe travels to Boston. I grew up in Boston: great place :)

barb said...

of course you have prayers going up from south texas. bypass often needed after a heart attack and hope your dad does as well as my husband did.safe travel for you too---and keep us posted--barb

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I hope your Dad will recover soon!