Thursday, March 12, 2009

DEJA VU ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Hanna Montana," an attractive blond regular at Our Favorite Starbucks who might look familiar to some of you. I had the pleasure of meeting Hanna recently via some mutual friends, only to to get a 'terrible surprise.' "Don't you recognize me?," she asked, "I'm Pajama Girl!" My heart sunk. "Oh, no," I thought, "The jig is up!" Pajama Girl, you might recall, made the scene wearing her pajamas on January 21. At the time, something seemed suspicious: She glared at me every time I pulled out my camera phone, as if she knew exactly what I was up to. It turns out, she did. "Not only am I 'Pajama Girl,'" she continued, "But I'm also the lady who flipped her lid last year!" Sure enough, back on October 30, Hanna announced that she lost her top ... and I was right there to record the moment for posterity. God knows how many other times she's appeared in my blog. With my luck, she owns Casa del Bozo ...!

9 comments:

garnett109 said...

My hat's Off to the Emcee

Beth said...

Oh Marty, you were SO busted!! If I recall, you gave Pajama Girl a warning that this wasn't over. She is totally onto you!

Unknown said...

Aaaah my sweet! The things that come back to haunt us!..lol... She has a nice kind face, hopefuly she will forgive you.___=^..^=___Kittie

Ken Riches said...

At least she is smiling :o)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Looks like she is a permanent guest feature on your blog. (Hugs)Indigo

Webster said...

Oooh, repeating characters in your serial blog. I like it. Like a soap opera LOL.

Rose said...

Pajama Girl is adorable!

Hugs,Rose

emikk said...

I'll take Pajama girl over the jittery nut case any day.....more Pajama Girl!!!

Lippy said...

Classic...CLASSIC stuff here Marty. I think it's great that she knew who she was and didn't come after you with a bazooka. She's got her own bit of celebrity now!