Sunday, March 29, 2009

A NEW KIND OF GAS GUZZLER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



Make way for the Queasy Rider: Robb surprised the crowd at 7th and Montana this morning by arriving on a motorcycle. "Wow!," I shouted, "I didn't know you rode!" "I've had it for a couple of years now," Robb said, "Every time I ride it, I'm reminded of how much easier it is to get through traffic." I'm sure Robb saves a bundle on Gas, too. His License Plate reads: I POOTED. As for the engine, I hear it's silent but deadly ...!


5 comments:

garnett109 said...

Happy Trails To you!

Anonymous said...

It is easier to slide in and out of heavy traffic, but it is also easier to get into an accident like that in Santa Monica. My friend who lived out there kept her car for 20 years, never wanting to get a new one, because she lived THERE. ~Mary

Lynne said...

LOL, love the license plate. I hope he'll enjoy his bike. Bet the weather is agreeable to riding one of those too.

Beth said...

Queasy Rider...hahaha!

Traci said...

Thats cute!