Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A NOTEWORTHY VISITOR ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Cheers erupted at 7th and Montana this morning as "Anne O. Tate" -- the woman known for spreading newspapers and other paraphernalia across the Handicapped Table at Our Favorite Starbucks and carefully, painstakingly taking notes on every page -- made the scene. At least I think it was Anne. It's been so long since I've seen her that I couldn't be sure. Last spotted on June 21, 2007, Anne has become something of a Local Legend. She's obviously well-read and, pardon me for saying so, but about as detail-oriented as they come. Today she could be found carefully reading, and taking notes on, a Pink Slip of paper. Something tells me we'll be seeing more of Anne in the near future. Perhaps one day I'll get her full story ... the Annotated Version, of course!

5 comments:

emikk said...

Are you saying is a pink slip from her employer and that's why were going to see more of her?....another victim of this crumbling economy!

garnett109 said...

That pink Paper looks like a probation form you got to fill out every month instead of see your officer

Beth said...

I wonder what she does with all those notes?

Lynne said...

I think she is taking notes on Marty!

Ken Riches said...

More than enough pink slips floating around these days.