Thursday, October 30, 2008

RISQUE BUSINESS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as an Attractive Young Woman announced that she was Going Topless. "Help," she cried, cutting in front of me in line, "I've lost my top!" Naturally, I did a double-take, only to realize that she had merely flipped her lid. The top of her coffee cup had fallen on the floor and she was "desperate" to get a replacement. You'll have to forgive me for assuming she was about to do a Strip Tease, but let's face it, stranger things have happened. Does the name Boobs Mahoney ring a bell ...?

6 comments:

Beth said...

Boobs Mahoney didn't ring a bell, but I followed the link. O the humanity! I think my retinas have been burned!

Beth

garnett109 said...

Marty , wow I got excited here , I thought I was going to get a show!

Dawn said...

LOL Is Boobs Mahoney the same as the current newspaper thief? lol

Happy Halloween!

be well...

emikk said...

let's not get too flippant here...LOL

Sage Ravenwood said...

I end up losing my top all the time *winks*....trying very hard to forget Boobs Mahoney. (Hugs)Indigo

Saltydawg said...

Something tells me Marty may have flipped his lid too if she'd have stripped off ;-)
Gaz