Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAVE CAMERA PHONE, WILL TRAVEL ...!


It was a Duel at Forty Paces yesterday at 7th and Montana as The Notorious Newspaper Thief, known for stealing The Los Angeles Times from Our Favorite Starbucks, made the mistake of crossing my path, once again. We both entered Starbucks at the same time. He used the entrance on Montana. I took 7th Street. He looked at me. I looked at him. He snarled and reached for the Newspaper Bin. I smiled and whipped out my Camera Phone. I fired the first shot. "I have a Zoom Lens, you know!," I cried. He recoiled, backed away from the newspapers and ran out the door as fast as his spindly legs could carry him. Let this be a lesson to criminals everywhere: The Camera Phone is mightier than the Sword ...!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Well-played, Marty, well-played! Congrats on defeating your arch-nemesis!

Beth

Dawn said...

Yay for you, Marty! Foiled the evil thief again!

be well... Play my meme!!!!!

garnett109 said...

The poor guy probably needs the news paper for the park bench on cold winter nights in california or shit paper when he goes behind star bucks.

emikk said...

Good shootin' Pard!

Traci said...

How cheap!

barb said...

marty, be careful-this nut may surprize you ome day with a weapon in his pocket!!

Saltydawg said...

Are ya sure it was yer camera you whipped out that scared him away?
Gaz ;-)

Unknown said...

A man after my own heart. No one needs a newspaper that bad that they have to steal it.
Hugs, Laini