Tuesday, October 28, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE PARKING LOT FROM HELL ...!


Anyone who has tried pulling out of the Parking Lot from Hell behind Our Favorite Starbucks knows how difficult it can be ... but imagine attempting the same maneuver with a group of Paparazzi commenting on your every move. Actress Courtney Cox found herself in just that predicament last week when, after joining real-life friends -- Screenwriter Brothers Mark and Rob -- for a cup of coffee, she became the latest in a long line of "Parking Lot Statistics" at 7th and Montana. She had trouble backing her SUV out of its space and the fact that a camera crew from TMZ was videotaping the whole thing didn't help. At one point, a photographer yelled "Can't she drive?" and her husband, David Arquette, politely explained, "She's a great driver. You don't understand how nerve-wracking it is to have cameras on you when you're trying to pull out!" Don't worry, Courtney, everyone has trouble backing out of that space. I'm just surprised that Mark and Rob didn't warn you in advance to park on 7th Street ...!

8 comments:

emikk said...

We all have our problems pal!

Dawn said...

Poor Courtney!

garnett109 said...

Just like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest?

Unknown said...

My local Starbucks is sooooo dull.
Laini

Myra said...

She should have run them over...geez! Oh wait, Brittany did that, didn't she?? Look where it got her...

emikk said...

I apologise for my previous comment...being curt and uncaring, it's just that I'm having trouble with my hottub, it only gets lukewarm lately.

Beth said...

I'd sure hate to have someone taping me while I tried to parallel park!!

Beth

Saltydawg said...

It's a long time since I've had trouble pulling out of anything!!!!
Gaz ;-)