Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CRY ME A RIVER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

                             

My cup runneth over this morning at Our Favorite Starbucks -- and so did everyone else's -- as an Overcaffeinated Barista went into what can only be called Pike Place Overdrive.  In fact, he brewed so much of Starbucks' new signature blend that it was pouring out of the urn, leaking onto the counter and floor.  "Help!," cried the Cashier-on-Duty as she did her best to capture the overflow using a stack of paper cups and a dish rag.  Jorge, pictured above, ran to her rescue.  "Can I get a refill?" asked the man standing behind me in line, somewhat impatiently, while a river of coffee accumulated behind the counter.  "Not to worry," I replied, "It looks like the current is flowing in your direction ...!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our coffeepot does this!  I hate our coffeepot.
Traci

Anonymous said...

For God Sakes man ,women and Children first!
Man those Apple Fritters!

Myra said...

Our coffeepot does this too! Glen despises Starbucks, now I'll have to tell him he has something in common with the evil empire!