Friday, May 8, 2009

GRANDPARENTS DAY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, we've "arrived"! A team of Valet Parkers in bright yellow vests made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning, intent on giving everyone the royal treatment. At first I thought Our Favorite Starbucks had finally come up with an alternative to the Parking Lot from Hell, but, alas, the Valets were just in the neighborhood for a Special Event. It was Grandparents Day at the Carlthorp School. I was fine with the extra traffic ... right up until the moment a van pulled up and the driver offered to shuttle me to the event. Oh well, I guess you're as young as you feel ...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we call you Grandpa Marty from now on?

Unknown said...

I am a Grannie :)But I would have preferred to walk :)

emikk said...

You go grandpa!

garnett109 said...

Should've taken the ride there gramps

Myra said...

A grandpa...Marty, I never knew!

Beth said...

Maybe they thought you were one of the grandchildren. :)