Monday, May 4, 2009

HOLD THE APPLAUSE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


I guess there's no accounting for some people's manners. Just ask "The Accountant," known far and wide for spreading his clients' confidential paperwork all over Our Favorite Starbucks. He recently parked his Silver Mercedes SUV in the "No Parking Zone" on 7th Street, blocking traffic while he dashed inside to grab his coffee. "Look," said Joyce, "It's the Accountant." "He's dropped his paperwork in the gutter," added Bob, "I think it was your Tax Return!" Indeed, the Accountant dropped one of his files on the ground but he recovered it quickly. When he saw that he had an audience, including me and my trusty spycam, he smiled and took a bow.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess he figures this is a great way to drum up busniess.
Laini

garnett109 said...

can you say audit?

Ken Riches said...

You are becoming famous, but as a paparazzi, can you pay the bills?

Myra said...

An accountant with nimble fingers or is that butterfingers!

Joann said...

And he's PROUD of it.... LOL!!

Unknown said...

"Hay, It's what it is! I'm cought!!!"... That's what this picture says to me. And cought him you DID! wtg Marty!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Not someone I would ever want doing my paperwork. (Hugs)Indigo

Lynne said...

His numbers almost got crunched!!