Thursday, March 25, 2010

CAREER KUDOS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Cheers erupted at 7th and Montana this morning as word spread that one of our very own -- a Barista at Our Favorite Starbucks -- has put his career in high gear. How? By accepting an internship on Cannabis Planet TV, a 30-minute TV show that explores the various merits of Cannabis. He's even gone on assignment in his free time, helping the show cover HempCon 2010, a special expo for the medicinal marijuana crowd. No doubt today's news -- that a measure to legalize marijuana will appear on the California state ballot this November -- will keep him and the crew at Cannabis Planet TV busy, as well. Just who is this Mystery Barista? I'd tell you, but I wouldn't want his career to go to pot ...

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

If I could, I would, then I would be snickering and blowing out through my nose :o)