Friday, March 19, 2010

OH, YES, HE'S THE GREAT PRETENDER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Great Pretender, an Anonymous Newcomer who made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning, intent like the rest of us on enjoying a nice cup of coffee. The only difference is, he brought his own coffee, didn't order anything and took up one of the only available tables at Our Favorite Starbucks. I glared at him for several minutes, then commented loudly about the lack of available seats for paying customers. He ignored me. Finally, in desperation, I whipped out my Spycam and pointed it in his direction. It was then that he took notice of me, staring directly at my cell phone as if he knew I was up to something. I quickly pressed the Spycam to my ear and made it look like I was making a phone call. "Yes," I muttered into the phone even though no one was on the other end, "You're right ... he probably brings his own hamburgers to McDonalds, too ...!"

3 comments:

Paula said...

I knew a lady who took her own homegrown onions with her to eat out. Do you think her purse had a nice aroma?

Ken Riches said...

What a cad :o(

ShrooMama said...

You could change careers and become a Super Spy Guy. You're a sneaky one!
--Cin