Saturday, March 6, 2010

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


My Nose for News must have been clogged this morning as I missed a perfect photo opportunity at 7th and Montana. There I was, minding my own business, when an Old Coot in a Funny Hat walked by. I looked at him briefly, even raised my Spycam in a half-hearted salute, then thought better of it. "When you've seen one Old Coot in a Funny Hat, you've seen them all," I said, "Besides I do have some journalistic integrity." The Old Coot walked right by my table, as if to taunt me into taking his photo, but I ignored him. It wasn't until after he left that the guy sitting at the next table over (pictured above, chug-a-lugging his latte), clued me in. Evidently, that was no ordinary "Old Coot" ... it was Actor Larry Hagman.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Hey guy you gonna have to be more alert from now on.

Ken Riches said...

I guess Larry would be an old coot now :o) Of course, we are no spring chickens anymore.

ShrooMama said...

Now I am sitting here wondering what the female version of Old Coot would be...Old Cootie, perhaps?
Just keep snapping the pics, Marty! You can delete the ones you don't want at the END of the day. After giving us all the scoop. --Cin

Joann said...

You missed it?!?!? I'm surprised! LOL!!