Saturday, March 20, 2010

HIGH ON THE HOG ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was Hog Heaven at 7th and Montana this morning as an Enormous Biker rolled into town riding the biggest motorcycle I've ever seen. Actually, it looked more like a gargantuan tricycle on steroids, with three wheels, about 15-feet of polished chrome and bright blue paint, all aglow with custom fire and lightning designs. There were LCD TV screens in both the front and back and a state-of-the-art audio system that was blaring acid rock. "Howdy," I said to the owner as he dismounted the beast, "That's some Motorcycle!" "Heh, heh, heh," he replied, "It sure is ... it's a complete custom job, designed entirely around my Fat Ass." I looked at the bike, then at him, and mentally calculated the cost in Fine Corinthian Leather alone. "You must have spent a fortune on this," I said. "You betcha," he said, "And it was worth every penny. How else could I get around?" Some people don't know the meaning of the word 'incognito' ...!

4 comments:

emikk said...

is he related to Ed "big daddy" Roth?

Ken Riches said...

That is some ride.

Paula said...

I started to say why didn't you ask him to take you for a ride. I know it isn't safe to ride with strangers. lol

Unknown said...

Only thing missing is Big Mama :)