Wednesday, March 3, 2010

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


There was Trouble in Paradise this morning at 7th and Montana as the man standing in front of me in line (pictured above) let me in on a terrible secret. "He doesn't like me," he said, pointing at an empty table. "He doesn't like me one bit." "I'm sorry to hear that," I said. "It's the strangest thing," he continued, "The guy who was sitting there a few minutes ago ... every time he sees me, he gets up and leaves." Truth be told, I knew who he was talking about, a regular at Our Favorite Starbucks who had just walked out the door. "Are you saying that for no reason whatsoever, that guy just gets up and leaves every time he sees you?," I asked. "Yes," he said, "and I don't even know him." "Hmmm," I replied, "Look on the bright side ... at least you know you'll always be able to get a table!"

2 comments:

Rose said...

People are strange. I love your reply...

emikk said...

what kind of underarm deodorant does he use i wonder?