Friday, March 26, 2010

LOONAR LANDING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as Rigolatte -- known for locking himself in the bathroom at Our Favorite Starbucks and belting out Opera Tunes for hours on end -- made the scene with an imaginary rival. "This will be the death of you," he muttered into blank space, "The Angel of Death is coming for you and he's coming quickly." I didn't bother hiding my Spycam ... I just whipped it out and clicked away. Then it occurred to me that perhaps he realized I was taking his picture. "Do you think he saw my Spycam?," I asked, a bit nervously. Robin burst out laughing. "Trust me," she said, "You can rest assured that he didn't notice a thing." No doubt she was right. By this point, Rigolatte was engaged in a heated debate with a packet of Sweet 'n Low.

3 comments:

emikk said...

I wonder if Rigolette uses Ricola cough drops to smooth his throat before launching int "la Dolce Vita" for instance.

Rose said...

LOL........OMIG....all the looney tunes are in your 7th and Montana! hehehheheheh

Paula said...

Clue him in on bluing shampoo. It will make his hair white and shiny.