Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TOOTH OR CONSEQUENCES ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Hang on to your Molars, folks: The Accountant -- known for spreading out his confidential paperwork all over Our Favorite Starbucks -- has found a new project to sink his teeth into. He has taken to placing other people's dental insurance claims forms on display for all to see. "How nice," I said, grabbing a seat at a nearby table, "I've always wanted to know how much my neighbors spend on dental work!" I would have suggested that he move all the papers to a more private location, but something tells me he'd fight me tooth and nail ...!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Does he have on socks to match his hair?

Bookncoffee said...

Hmmm shall I fly out there and give him a HIPPA lesson? He is probably very trusting. It used to be everyone put social security numbers on everything and not worrying about it. You can't be too careful now. I have started locking my HR office when I am out of it for ANY length of time. Private information everywhere.

Unknown said...

His twin takes up space at my Starbucks as well.

emikk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emikk said...

Let's see how many teeth he has left when someone goes ballistic on him for taking up too much space!

Ken Riches said...

I can not imagine how he considers doing such paperwork in a public forum. Hope there are no ceiling fans, it could be tragic.