Sunday, March 28, 2010

MOOBIN' RIGHT ALONG ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Stomachs were turning at 7th and Montana this morning as two men made the scene sporting the biggest Manboobs (or "Moobs") I've ever seen. "Oy," I said, "I think I'm seeing double ... no -- correction -- make that quadruple!" "Those two look like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum," said Hunter. "More like Tweedle Double D," I added. The whole thing was reminiscent of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer invents a Man Bra -- called a "Bro" -- for guys like this, whose cleavage would put Dolly Parton to shame. I whipped out my Spycam, changed my settings to "wide angle," and hoped for the best. "You're not actually putting that in your blog, are you?," asked one witness. "Of course I am," I replied, "Someone has to keep the neighborhood abreast ...!"

4 comments:

Paula said...

See what you have to look forward to? Better watch drinking too much Starbucks.

Ken Riches said...

At first I thought it was post about Phil Michelson :o)

Webster said...

The beer bellys ... I've seen bigger. The man boobs ... I've also seen worse, much worse. But walking down the street in bare feet!? Argh.

Anonymous said...

At least no Speedos were involved. (Giving away my roots as a beach bum/chambermaid at a spot frequented by Quebecois. Yes, plenty of that runs through my veins, too -- but enough already with all the skin! In CA too!)