Friday, November 19, 2010

ROBB AND THE ROBBER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


They say that crime doesn't pay, but try telling that to Neighbor Robb. The budding young producer announced his latest project at 7th and Montana this morning, a documentary about a convicted felon who has just been released from state prison after serving most of a 78-year sentence. Robb has been following this hardened career criminal -- a man found guilty of several bank robberies, grand theft auto and miscellaneous other misdeeds -- for the past week with a camera, trying to get a sense for whether or not he's been rehabilitated. "Hmmmm," I said, whipping out my Spycam, "Isn't that rather dangerous?" "Maybe," Robb conceded, "But I've been getting some great stuff!" I guess I can relate. Afterall, I've been pointing my camera at Unsavory Characters for years ...!

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Seems like it would be slow paced.