Sunday, November 7, 2010

UNICORN, AHOY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "the Unicorn," a mystical creature who made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning wearing a ponytail that hung over the front of his head. "Good God," I said, whipping out my Spycam, "He has his head on backwards." And that wasn't the only hairy thing going on. He spent the morning flitting from trash can to trash can like a demented butterfly, collecting the dregs from other people's used coffee cups to create a brew all his own, a drink I like to call the Deadly Strepto-coccocinno. I've never tried it myself, but I hear it's "Good to the Last Drop ...!"

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Only good to the last drop because with that drop, he will drop...

Paula said...

OMG that hair-do just looks ugly. Reminds me of the time We saw a man dig in Berger King trash, get a cup out, fill it and leave. we think he was taking it to his wife because he had already had his lunch and a soda.

Webster said...

A Strepto-coccoccino ... might be good to the last drop. Good thing I don't like cold coffee.

I've been known to ask a barista to nuke my coffee after it cooled while I talked, but never have. It just didn't seem right.

I suppose The Unicorn could ask if they would puke it for him. D'ya think?

Anonymous said...

Despite the germs, I've got to admire the dumpster divers who are making do with what others waste. Scavenge on, Unicorn Man! -Cin

emikk said...

Could he be foraging to feed his family or is this a selfish thing, I'm sure somebody else needs it more than him!