Sunday, November 28, 2010

SKIRTING THE ISSUE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as the Zombie -- known for sitting in the same chair, in a daze, for hours on end -- made the scene wearing a skirt. "Yikes," I said, "Do you see what I see?" The Zombie shuffled by wearing a gossamer-thin, see-through, skirt cut just above the knees. Mercifully, he was wearing a pair of rolled-up blue jeans underneath. "It's a Sports Kilt," said Joyce. But I had my doubts. What possible sport could he be playing that requires a Kilt ... the Somnambulist Olympics?!? Off-Kilter is more like it ...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Those are the wrong shoes for that skirt. Poor, unfashionable Zombie. -Cin

Ken Riches said...

Have you watched The Walking Dead, because this one is a shoe in to be cast as an extra.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have.

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday..